momenco Index du Forum

momenco Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

VA - Early Electric!Blues (2007)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    momenco Index du Forum -> Espace publique -> Bureau de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ramirell

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: VA - Early Electric!Blues (2007) Répondre en citant

VA - Early Electric Blues (2007) > urlin.us/2bbqt

The,,recording,,peaked,,at,,,#15,,on,,the,,Billboard,,Blues,,Chart,,,#6,,on,,the,,Living,,Blues,,Radio,,Chart,,spending,,three,,months,,in,,the,,top,,25,,,and,,was,,#2,,on,,SiriusXM,,Radio,,Bluesville,,Pick,,To,,Click,,listDuring,,his,,tenure,,with,,them,,,the,,Fat,,Daddy,,Band,,won,,the,,Charlotte,,Blues,,Society's,,2001,,Talent,,Competition,,and,,was,,a,,finalist,,at,,the,,Blues,,Foundation's,,2002,,International,,Blues,,Challenge,,in,,Memphis,,,TN,,,thus,,being,,named,,one,,of,,the,,top,,6,,unsigned,,blues,,bands,,in,,the,,world2:,,The,,Deluxe,,Anthology,,Series,,Composer,,1993,,Drift,,Away,,,VolThe,,,event,,,is,,,run,,,entirely,,,by,,,volunteers,,,and,,,depends,,,heavily,,,on,,,sponsorship,,,and,,,ticket,,,sales,,,to,,,make,,,donations,,,to,,,non-profit,,,beneficiariesMy,,,favorite,,,J.B,,,Hutto,,,sides,,,,great,,,Junior,,,Wells,,,songs,,,,and,,,good,,,songs,,,by,,,Otis,,,Spann,,,Casey,,,Bill,,,Weldon,,,and,,,Kokomo,,,Arnold,,,,,,Bottleneck,,,Guitar,,,Trendsetters,,,of,,,the,,,1930s,,,->,,,Great,,,compilation,,,of,,,two,,,amazing,,,1930s,,,country,,,blues,,,guitaristsKM,,,,Says:,,,,4,,,,February,,,,2010,,,,at,,,,12:01,,,,pm,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,Good,,,,list,,,,,but,,,,I,,,,would,,,,add,,,,the,,,,other,,,,King,,,,to,,,,this,,,,list,,,,,,,,Freddie,,,,KingThese,,,,rooms,,,,and,,,,special,,,,rates,,,,are,,,,available,,,,on,,,,a,,,,first,,,,come,,,,first,,,,served,,,,basisLester,,Williams,,Roger,,"Hurricane",,Wilson,,-,,Born,,July,,27,,,1953,,in,,Newark,,,New,,Jersey,,,Wilson,,has,,released,,over,,a,,dozen,,albums.[15],,In,,addition,,he,,is,,an,,advisory,,board,,member,,of,,the,,Georgia,,Music,,Industry,,Association,,,and,,an,,International,,Blues,,Challenge,,judge.[16],,Smokey,,Wilson,,-,,(July,,11,,,1936,,,,September,,8,,,2015)[17],,spent,,most,,of,,his,,career,,performing,,West,,Coast,,blues,,and,,Juke,,Joint,,blues,,in,,Los,,Angeles,,,CaliforniaIts,,,youEmma,,,,Hewett,,,,,3,,,,,of,,,,Martinsburg,,,,was,,,,doing,,,,her,,,,boogying,,,,in,,,,the,,,,arms,,,,of,,,,her,,,,mother,,,,,Cris,,,,HewettHe,,,is,,,,after,,,all,,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,youngest,,,inductees,,,to,,,the,,,Blues,,,Hall,,,of,,,FameBut,,,,when,,,,the,,,,rain,,,,stopped,,,,falling,,,,and,,,,the,,,,sun,,,,came,,,,out,,,,on,,,,Saturday,,,,,the,,,,music,,,,is,,,,all,,,,that,,,,mattered,,,,for,,,,several,,,,hoursNow,,Im,,off,,to,,check,,out,,Mance,,Lipscomb!!,,Robert,,Says:,,1,,August,,2012,,at,,11:45,,am,,,,Reply,,Billie,,Holiday-great,,singer,,and,,great,,album,,,but,,in,,my,,humble,,opinion,,,it,,just,,aint,,blues,,to,,me;,,its,,jazzRon,,Thompson,,-,,(July,,5,,,1953),,Born,,in,,Oakland,,,California,,,Thompson,,has,,released,,seven,,albums,,since,,1983,,on,,labels,,including,,Blind,,PigThis,,album,,makes,,you,,look,,over,,your,,shoulder,,walking,,down,,the,,street,,on,,a,,cold,,dark,,night&scaryAlthough,,,many,,,have,,,played,,,the,,,genre,,,before,,,him,,,,Kevins,,,path,,,to,,,,and,,,through,,,,the,,,blues,,,is,,,an,,,interesting,,,one,,,and,,,is,,,what,,,draws,,,people,,,to,,,his,,,musicLabu,,Rahman,,Says:,,29,,June,,2013,,at,,8:28,,pm,,,,Reply,,i,,love,,blue,,playing,,for,,a,,long,,time&.like,,38,,yearsPeople,,,have,,,their,,,own,,,opinionsBobby,,Blue,,Bland,,3My,,,,roommate,,,,was,,,,a,,,,bass,,,,player,,,,and,,,,he,,,,introduced,,,,me,,,,to,,,,this,,,,whole,,,,new,,,,world,,,,of,,,,music,,,,that,,,,I,,,,wasnt,,,,aware,,,,ofFast,,,downloadsMy,,,,roommate,,,,was,,,,a,,,,bass,,,,player,,,,and,,,,he,,,,introduced,,,,me,,,,to,,,,this,,,,whole,,,,new,,,,world,,,,of,,,,music,,,,that,,,,I,,,,wasnt,,,,aware,,,,ofWe,,were,,the,,last,,band,,to,,compete,,and,,Howard,,was,,waiting,,at,,the,,bottom,,of,,the,,stairs,,watching,,over,,the,,guitarWinchester,,,resident,,,Yvonne,,,Alsberry,,,loves,,,blues,,,musicJohn,,Fahey,,on,,the,,greats,,that,,didnt,,fit,,in&,,NiceA,,,,multi-instrumentalist,,,,,he,,,,performed,,,,on,,,,guitar,,,,,harmonica,,,,,mandolin,,,,,bass,,,,guitar,,,,,violin,,,,and,,,,sangThey,,,are,,,the,,,only,,,act,,,in,,,the,,,25,,,year,,,history,,,of,,,the,,,awards,,,to,,,win,,,for,,,both,,,Traditional,,,and,,,Contemporary,,,Blues,,,Act,,,of,,,the,,,Year,,,demonstrating,,,their,,,musical,,,diversity,,,and,,,depthProceeds,,from,,this,,years,,Blues,,Festival,,will,,benefit,,Virginia,,Chapter,,1,,of,,Rolling,,Thunder,,Inc.,,,the,,Old,,Fredericktown,,Chapter,,12,,of,,the,,Fraternal,,Order,,of,,Police,,,the,,Office,,of,,George,,Washington,,Museum,,,and,,Blues,,House,,2007while,,,i,,,feel,,,ratings,,,are,,,irrelevant,,,,the,,,inclusion,,,of,,,varied,,,styles,,,is,,,what,,,its,,,all,,,about2,,,,Roy,,,,Milton,,,,/,,,,Roy,,,,Milton,,,,&,,,,His,,,,Solid,,,,Senders,,,,Sax,,,,(Tenor),,,,1992,,,,Prime,,,,Time,,,,Blues,,,,The,,,,Legendary,,,,Blues,,,,Band,,,,Composer,,,,1992,,,,Shuffle,,,,Master,,,,Sam,,,,Lay,,,,Blues,,,,Band,,,,Composer,,,,1992,,,,The,,,,Best,,,,of,,,,John,,,,Lee,,,,Hooker,,,,1965,,,,to,,,,1974,,,,John,,,,Lee,,,,Hooker,,,,Guest,,,,Artist,,,,,Bass,,,,1992,,,,This,,,,Is,,,,Hip:,,,,Charly,,,,Blues,,,,Masterworks,,,,,VolGonna,,,sit,,,down,,,for,,,some,,,hours,,,of,,,blues,,,later f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    momenco Index du Forum -> Espace publique -> Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange